Moneik has posted a challenge on her blog, Moneik Quilts. It's the UFO Sew Down and it runs until November 11th. The challenge is to make a list of your UFOs and try to knock some of them off of the "to-do" list. I'm not sure that I'll have much time to participate, but since I have a list of UFOs a mile long and the holidays are right around the corner, this seems like a good motivator! So, here are some of my UFOs.
1. Cut material for a Memory Project
2. Make a custom order Tag-a-long Tote
3. Make a custom order Packer Wall-hanging
4. Complete Connor's quilt (binding)
5. Fix the rows for Grace's rainbow quilt so that I can begin sewing strips together
6. Finishing piecing the strips of my batik quilt
7. Finish assembling the Wine Birdie Sling Bag
8. Quilt my Suduko Challenge quilt
9. Complete my Halloween quilt
Oh my. And this is hardly a dent in the list. No wonder I'm feeling overwhelmed by it all right now! It's a good thing Moneik has this challenge going. Hopefully it will encourage my muse and I'll get my butt in gear. All are welcome to play. Do you need some motivation? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment